- Matching skirt and jacket.
- Shoe heels no more than two inches; there must be some heel, but no higher than the specified two inches.
- Look professional not fashionable!
- Your shoes MUST be the same color of your skirt
- No ankle chains.
- No over stuffed handbags.
- No overload of rings
8. definitely no double pierced ears!!!
9. Absolutely no WHITE Heels!
So said the Bank of England to its female employees at a recent Dress for Success event...in a Mem.... addressed ONLY to the Female employees.
I definitely believe in dressing appropriately for whatever & however the business you are in dictates in its policies, however, telling the women, no overstuffed bags...and you mean they can't wear two piece skirt sets?
I guess they are providing uniforms, that would make things easier. I can't believe that they did not address the male employees too, how ancient of them!